Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My Life So Far

Life the past 2 weeks have been a buzz of activity. Last week, I was asked to lead Northview in worship and teaching all by myself (with violin help from the mast violinist Houston). I had a wonderful time, and I think I learned more than I taught. It was a fun week, and a great weekend of worshp with my church family.

Before the weekend my sister had her 18th birthday party. I got her cigarettes and an iTunes gift card. Pretty good brother, huh.

This week I am having a great time creating and dreaming, but am having a difficult time picking out songs (usually a long process for me, but this week has been unusually long. Most of the time I have to take a whole day to process the flow of worship through music.)

This is a quick glance at life so far, I will update you with some more creative pics. God bless.

Tommy

No comments: