Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Where Have I Been

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I want to start back up, but if you are blogger you understand that you have to get in a groove, and if you get off the groove it's hard to get back. Well, I'm trying to start the groove again. As you may or may not know who I am, I will reacquaint myself with you. My name is Tommy Bailey, and I am the Creative Arts Pastor at Northview Community Church. My respobsibilities are to musical worship, media, and overall artistic direction of weekend worship experiences. It's a very rewarding calling, and I love what I do. I also have a wonderful girlfriend named Emily.


Life is good, and I love the cold weather. God bless.

1 comment:

Kara Joy said...

hey tommy! good to hear about you! :) emily's gorgeous! i hope you have an amazing day!!! i love ya man! :)
-kara joy