Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Christmas Season

The Christmas Season has begun. As you know I am the Creative Arts guy at Northview, and our Creative meeting today completely focused on Christmas worship experience. To be honest, as a worship leader, the Christmas season is not my favorite time of year. Don't get me wrong, I love singing Christmas carols and the traditions of Christmas are beautiful, but it is extremely difficult to jump modes for a month to totally divulge your energy on completely different music, creative elements, etc. I will say though, that as a creative director the Christmas season is full of color, symbolism, and life that can connect on many levels, so I am excited about what is to come. Also, Northview is revamping its podcast to include video starting this week, so you can listen to the message and see the speaker all at the same time. Technology rocks.

p.s. here is a picture of me and my dog (it's not the best picture of me, great of the dog), it's also Emily's dog, and she also took this photograph. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person :) check out www.emilyborah.com

Tommy

1 comment:

Delhi's Deviant said...

hi. i'm a christian too and a struggling copywriter at that. just hapened across your blog and wanted to say. this blog really radiates peace, i don't know about you but that's certainly what comes across. you must be one contented guy.