Saturday, November 06, 2004

Panera Bread Company and God

At least once a week I work out of my office and into a different
environment. Sometimes it's Barnes and Nobles, sometimes Borders
Books, sometimes the Oklahoma City Library, and sometimes Panera Bread
Company, etc. Today was the Bread Company. I was amazed today at the
diversity that God has. I saw many people who are...different. The
first person I came in contact with asked me to show him how to use his
cell phone. This guy had 2 big hoop earrings, wore a leather jacket,
and looked like he just stepped away from a Harley Davidson convention,
but he was very cool. Then the guy across from me asked me to watch
his stuff while he used the restroom, and later on I did the same,
forming a weird kind of connection. There was a guy in front of me who
was about 70 years old, and he was wearing all green, and I mean ALL
green, it was awesome. Then a lady came over and talked about the
kind of beverage I was drinking. In all, I just learned that God has
created many types of people, and I believe he delights in it when his
children see this. God bless.

Tommy

No comments: