Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A Day In The Life...

A Day In The Life...

My week starts on Tuesday. This is the day that everything that I do
as Creative Arts guy at NCC starts to take shape. At 9:00am we begin
what I call our "Experience Design Team". This is the team that takes
the scripture-based theme for the weekend and fleshes out a worship
experience that tells the story of the week. There have been days that
we have met for almost 4 hours, it is a blast, but it can be
exhausting. The picture I have posted is one of the places that we
meet (Panera Bread Company). We try to meet at different places to
enrich our creative juices. There is nothing else I would rather do
right now then be the Creative Arts director, it is more rewarding than
you can imagine. 2005 is going to be a year to remember. God bless
you all. Peace, love, and rock and roll.

Tommy

No comments: