Friday, January 28, 2005

A Good Week, A Hard Week

This week has been a very good week. God has shown me some wonderful truths in His word, and has taught me some new things about life in general. I have enjoyed every minute of creating our weekend experience at Northview. I am very excited about where God is going to take us.

This week has been a very difficult one as well. My grammy was diagnosed with a lower form of breast cancer. You don't need me to tell you that this was not something I wanted to hear. It is something that is very difficult for me, yet at the same time I am believing that God is completely in control of the situation. Some people say that miracles aren't prevalent any more, but I say that God has gifted technicians, scientists, and doctors with the ability to make machines and medicine to detect sickness. I believe God places miracles in many places, we just don't see them.

God bless you guys, I hope you have had a wonderful week. Enjoy God this weekend.

Tommy

No comments: