Tuesday, May 17, 2005

An Amazing Conference

An Amazing Conference



The Emerging Conference started off with a bang. I did 2 courses today, one with the pioneer of video sattelite churches, and one with the writer of Emerging Culture, and Emerging Worship--Dan Kimball. The course was 5 hours today and 5 hours tomorrow, and then the actual conference begins with worshops by Sally Morgenthaller (an amazing author on worship), Richard Foster (the author that has most influenced my life), Brian McLaren (my favorite author right now), etc.

Today's course was basically an intro into how we as a culture are moving from a modern mindset to a postmoder mindset. What was taught today I basically already new, but was interested in the more in depth discussions we had on this topic. Again, the highlight of my day was the Labryinth, you need to check it out online from my last post. God bless, and emaiil me with your thoughts.

Tommy

No comments: