Friday, February 11, 2005

Worship

I invite you this week to intentionally ask Jesus for a fresh
experience of Him. Throughout scripture (Psalm 145:4) God is inviting
us to partake of him. Sometimes he asks us to partake of him as water,
sometimes as bread, sometimes as wine---all lead to one thing, an
experience with the creator of the universe. When I say experience, I
don't mean it like you would experience a television show, or
experience a roller coaster ride, no, I mean you would experience the
risen Christ so fully that you can do nothing but change. As you
prepare to worship through music at your own churches this weekend, I
pray that you will prepare you heart first by inviting the risen Christ
into conversation, ask for a special grace this week to experience him
in a new and fresh way.

No comments: