Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Whole New Universe


I woke up this morning to a whole new universe. When I went to sleep last night I slept in peace knowing that our solar system had 9 planets, and they were all orbiting the sun the way God made them. Then I woke up.

Leading astronomers have declared that Pluto is no longer a planet today, August 24, approving new guidelines that downsize the solar system from nine planets to eight. The International Astronomical Union stripped Pluto of the planetary status it has held since its discovery in 1930.

No more Pluto. What's next, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, or the unfortunately named Uranus?

This is all apart of the lunar landing conspiracy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there will always be pluto in my heart:)

Anonymous said...

the other side of the proposal was to add three more planets. true story.