Monday, May 29, 2006

No More Idol

American Idol has officially finished it's run in the United States this year. It was a great few months, but it had to finish. Taylor Hicks is the portrait of the American dream, and I'm glad I was able to witness it. We don't always get to see positive things on television these days, so it was a refreshing time for me as I hope it was for you. I can't wait for the next season, maybe there will be a U2 episode. :)

So you're probably wondering what this website will contain now that American Idol is over. From the start this blog was created to share things that you normally wouldn't be able to see or hear about on television or radio. Everything from God to politics to technology will be discussed. I hope you continue reading, commenting, and voting in the tommybailey.com polls. Here's to the blogoshpere.

If you want to here the studio version of Taylor's new single (which is not a true representation of the kind of music he will be doing, but I digress) click here.

No comments: