Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Andrea Bocelli



Can Andrea Bocelli really bring out the best of the Idols? I'm concerned that tonight is going to be boring. Really boring. I could be wrong, and I hope and pray that I am. Don't get my words minced, I like Andrea Bocelli, but there is a time and place for everything under the sun and on the stage.

I'm just wondering who picks the "Featured Artist" for each week. My imagination tells me they sent a legal pad around the office and let the old guys in suits write down their favorite artists. Barry Manilow anyone?




There are some great classic musicians (U2, Paul McCartney, etc) who could bring some life to this competition, why have we not seen them (barring of course Stevie Wonder). I'm just dreading the theme night of "The Music of Cher".


No comments: