Thursday, April 13, 2006

Commander in Chief



According to most conservative news sites and radio shows no one likes ABC's "Commander in Chief".  I, on the contrary, really enjoy the show, and am looking forward to the new episode tonight.  I am a big fan of NBC's "West Wing" (have been for a while), and was hoping that Commander in Cheif could be it's succesor (although, I'm not sure that is going to happen, the West Wing was a brilliant show respected by both sides of the aisle for its quality of drama, and I'm not seeing the same type of quality yet on CIC).  

Am I the only one who likes this show (actually, I'm not, 10.5 million viewers watched the last episode)?

2 comments:

Tommy Bailey said...

I didn't even know Martin Sheen was in Spawn!! That's hilarious. I can understand not taking him seriously after that. He's pretty good on the West Wing. Don't get your hopes up for CIC though, apparently they have retooled over the last few months, so it may be really dumb now. I hope not.

Anonymous said...

I missd the last episode of CIC, May 4. Can anyone fill me in on the highlights? the previews looked terrific.