Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mandisa We'll Miss You

Mandisa
Tonight America voted off Mandisa.  I could say a lot of things, but the only thing I'm going to say is that America voted off the best singer on American Idol.  She'll be missed.

This has showed me that it may be time to start voting, because my guess is that the majority of those who watched American Idol last night would not have voted off Mandisa, so it was left up to only those who had the gumption to vote. Shame on me.

Oh, and, the music of Queen? Give me a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry she went. I tried to vote for her many times over, but could not get through. I think I might have gotten in about 8 votes at the most. I was able to get through to vote for Paris many times over. I also voted for Chris and Elliot a few times.