Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Not so lucky, Bucky

Bucky

Well, the results are in, and the Buckster has left the building.  Is it just me, or after watching the end video for each contestant who gets kicked off (the one with slow motion shots and the song "Bad Day") you feel bad for he/she.  Just an observation (they try to guilt you into voting). 

So next week we have Rod Stewart.  Sounds fun.  My guess is that this will be an amazing night for Taylor. Since the song choices are pop standards Taylor could go with something soulful and take all.  It's a possibility that next weeks show could be really good.  My guess is that Bucky fans will trend toward Kellie, some could go to Chris, but Bucky was 90% country and 10% rock.  Let's all hope for good song choice.

p.s. Did anyone feel really bad for Elliott and his "hometown" video sharing every single health problem he ever had?  I don't think he was crying out of sentimental reasons, but out of reasons of embarrasment.  Poor Eliott.

Bucky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just glad to see my 3 favorites are still in the running.

Tommy Bailey said...

I totally agree. He had to have been mortified.

Kara Joy said...

tommy bailey i love your rantings about american idol. :)