Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm Just Not Sure

I'm just not sure the American Idol producers know what we want to hear. Maybe there is some producer who is a closet Queen fan and really wanted to do a Queen theme night. I thought most of the performances were okay. My favorite was Taylor, just for sheer performance value, but even he sounded a little odd. The hope for next week is that someone stellar would stand out, the last three weeks have been flat.

My pick for bottom 3:
Ace, Bucky, Katherine

My guess is that Ace will go home. His arrangement of We Will Rock you was cool, but his performance was less than amusing. Did he really think he could do a rock tune of that magnitude. Can't you just see it now...the Backstreet Boy's next single--We Will Rock You. blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At this point, people are voting for their favorite(s). If they are really in a particular singer's corner, they will not care how bad
the person sounds. They will continue to vote for their favorite (i.e. those who will take time to call to vote). This is why Mandisa went last week. The worst singer was not voted off.

My Prediction:

The one whom gets the boot will most likely will not be the worst singer.